Monday, July 21, 2008

She can no longer give me crap

So I've mentioned before the fact that I tried to change ALT's diaper and got a handful. Well my wife gave me a bunch of crap for crying out loud when it occurred. Well yesterday she screamed like a girl when ALT did it again, but this time to her :)

Update on biliruben. Still at the same level as before... got poked a few more times again this weekend... So far she's been poked the same number of times that she is days old... lab that took it on Saturday took to long to process so we had to go in again on Sunday to get another vial drawn... going to go in tomorrow to do it yet again... at some point she becomes 10 days old and people stop worring about it... for now she's sleeping in her tanning bed.

More pictures to come

No comments: